Sometimes his cuteness is more then I can take!

I know I don't get as many pictures of Cody on here as I do Maddox but this is what I get when I try to take Maddox's picture- Cody just runs away! and yes Maddox has caught the PB bug from Mark and me.

Maddox got his first haircut this week. He was as unhappy about losing those curls as his mommy was!!

This is Maddox at one of Cody's soccer games. Those blue eyes are going to melt some hearts!

Cody is onto soccer now. He is loving it and it really good. He is so fast! Mark is coaching his team and I think he is so proud of that fact he can't stand it. He tells everyone who will listen.


1 comment:
Awww, Maddox is looking like such a little boy now, not a baby. Looks like Cody is having fun in soccer.
Post a Comment