How sweet are they???
Maddox wants to be where ever Cody is, doing whatever he is doing.

Maddox wants to be where ever Cody is, doing whatever he is doing.
Mark is now officially employed again. I am so happy for him. He has done a good job of walking in faith that God would care for us but I know after 8 or 9 months it has to be hard on a man's pride. He starts tomorrow. I am not sure what on earth I will do without him home all day! Maddox will sure miss him too. But we are glad that he gets to get back to a normal job/routine.
Cody and Maddox are doing great. Cody continues to do great in school and is loving playing basketball. I love being a mom to boys who play sports. I guess it is a good thing that I love it because well you all know why. Maddox is such a ham. He talks more than any child I have ever seen. He knows shapes, colors and can count to 10. Not bad for a 20 month old. He rarely says anything in one word phrases anymore- it is all sentences.
We are still out on a name for baby #3. We have a few more on the table- both Balian and Deacon are out I think because we can't agree on those. I keep taking surveys of my girlfriends and one name keeps coming out on top- Bennett. We shall see though, we shall see.




No comments:
Post a Comment