Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Life

What??? Am I not suppose to climb in here?



Our official due date is June 17. That will put this baby right between Maddox (May 25) and Cody (June 23). So for the rest of our lives we will have 3 kids birthdays in 4 weeks. Crazy! Cody is super excited about having another baby around the house. Though we do argue over whether it will be a boy or a girl : ) I am already outnumbered enough around here, even our dogs are boys! I realize I never say much about Mark and me on here. We are just not as exciting as the boys I guess. We are doing fine. Mark is doing his own General Contracting business and so far it has gone smoothly. He passed his exam on the first try which was a big deal. I have signed up to be a sub teacher at Cody's school and have been able to do that a few times. It helps that Mark has a very flexible schedule now. Other than that we just live life and try to enjoy the craziness that our boys produce. We wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: