Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Growing up....

Replacing the batteries on my toy He loves to "cook" too.














I am so bad about posting these days. I just feel terrible. The morning sickness this third time around (holy cow- 3?? really??) has been terrible. Mark says it is because I am carrying a girl : ) others say it is because we are having twins! We don't know either of those for sure and I guess we won't for awhile. I just do the best I can and try to keep up with Maddox. His latest craze is playing with his daddy's tools. he loves to fix everything. He is so cute! Cody is finishing up soccer this week and then we move right into basketball. He just loves playing sports- any sport really.

While I have been typing this Maddox climbed up in my lap and had to look through all the pictures. He loves them. He says Co-ey and he calls himself a baby in pictures. Mark always tell him- You're the baby! So now he says I baby! He won't get to be the baby for long though! I still have trouble wrapping my mind around the whole we will be outnumbered thing. It will be interesting to see how Maddox takes it : )




















cl

No comments: