Sunday, December 7, 2008
Siblings
I have a picture of the boys in my house that says "Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a super hero." I believe that statement could not be more true for Maddox and Cody. Maddox waits by the door for Cody when he comes home. Actually he checks the door several times a day saying- Cody...cool bus...soon. I love it. The relationship they have is so sweet. Not to say that Cody doesn't pester him sometimes but Cody NEVER gets tired of having Maddox around. Maddox is always going in Cody's room or just following him around and Cody loves it. I hope that this relationship helps Maddox adjust to another baby around the house. He will have Cody to entertain him when I can not. And we all know that Cody is more fun anyway!
Cody takes the batteries out of the 2nd remote so Maddox can "play" with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment