Monday, December 29, 2008

So long coming...

I have not been great about getting this updates this holiday season! I still don't have any pictures uploaded so a description will have to do for now. We sure had tons of fun with the boys this year. Cody is of course onto the reality of Santa but says he still wants to believe. Fine with me! He got more stuff than 5 kids need. But he is such a great kid- he deserves it. Maddox was really into opening his presents himself this year. Though he wasn't the tear through them all type like Cody. He prefers to open one and then tell us to open it open it open it until it gets out of the box so he can play with it. He eventually got them all open but it took several days. He is a sports but already so I think his favorite gifts were a t-ball set and a soccer goal that he lugs around with him everywhere. He is such a funny boy. I promise to upload pictures soon. Our annual trip to my in-laws family in Greensboro is always highlighted by a visit from Santa. Maddox was super curios when the bells started ringing coming down to stairs. But when Santa made it to the door he was running for me with open arms saying HOLD YOU HOLD YOU HOLD YOU!!! It was priceless. My mother in law happened to get a photo so when I get a copy I will get it posted. He did warm up to him eventually - though only enough to get close to get his presents- not for a lap visit.

We find out what this baby is on Jan 12 so check back for our big news! Whatever it is -this is the last baby I will carry. If our family grows larger than 3 kids it will be through adoption- not through me carrying anymore. I am done being pregnant.

More later....

No comments: