Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brotherhood

Well I hate to say I told everyone so BUT I told everyone so. I just knew we would have another boy. I have always felt like I would be a more to all boys and that is how it is. Yesterday was exciting anyway though. I loved seeing him wiggling around in there. There was no denying he was a boy- he was proud to show it off. I savor those moments as they are the last time I will ever see that happening in my own body. That is both sad and joyful! 3 is plenty for us. I can't wait to see him and see how much he looks like Maddox. We are out on names for now except that we know his middle name will be Murray after Mark's grandfather.

I have been terrible at updating because of my new friend facebook.com. Man is that thing ever addicting! It has been great to connect with people I worked with and stay in better touch with friends I see every week. I just love it.

I never did post Christmas pictures. Maybe one day I will get around to that.....

No comments: