Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Baby boy and big boy costumes....
The difference is amazing. Maddox looked so cute and sweet dressed like a chicken! The suit was fluffy and warm and he did great letting me take pictures. Cody on the other hand was dressed like... well like a 10 year old boy. He had this crazy scary clown outfit. Luckily Maddox is not one bit scared of those masks and thought Cody was funny in it. We only took Maddox out for a little bit and then Cody and I stayed out for several hours while Mark put Maddox to bed (what a great daddy he is!). We had a good time. I know this is probably the last year I will get to pick Maddox's costume so I enjoyed dressing him so cute. But then next year we will have another baby around to dress up how I want : )

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment