Well he is here. And what a joy he is! Bennett Murray Roberts graced us with his presence on June 18 at 7:37 am weighing in at a big 9 pounds 1 ounce and 21 3/4 inches long. He is a great sleeper (THANK GOD!). He already goes 3 to 4 hour stretches at night and has some awake times during the day. Oh and how could I forget that he looks exactly like Maddox. I feel like I had twins- 2 years apart. My surgery and recovery this time have been alot harder. Not sure why but I am just ready to feel good and get back to regular life.
Cody has done just fine with his addition to our clan. He is such a laid back kid. He is taking some golf lessons this summer. He goes every Wednesday and is just loving it. He wants to go to the driving range every day. Luckily they also have a putting green there and Maddox has a big time playing on it too. Yeah Maddox loves golf too. Maddox is that kid that was born with a natural athletic streak. He can drop kick a ball, throw a ball int he air and whack it with a bat, play golf, and shoot hoops like nobody's business. It will be interesting to see how much of that comes out in Bennett.
Speaking of Maddox, he has adjusted remarkably well to this new brother gig. I was prepared for lots of acting out and hard times but there has been none of that. He just loves Bennett to death. He holds him all the time and tells everyone to be easy with him. It is super sweet. Maddox's current favorite activity is re-creating the Wipeout zone in our yard. He likes the show Wipeout and he will take Cody's wrestling men and swing them into the mud and then bounce them off one of his balls and then throw them into his water table - all the while making the uuuggghhh noises for them. It is so funny. He literally does it every day- in fact I can hear him outside at this very minute doing it. So cute!
Mark and I continue to pray about his job situation. He knows the job he is at now will end by the end of July. He feels lead to go into a non-profit type of work. We know that if that calling is from god then he will certainly provide the means. I can't wait to see how that plays out for him. I am so blessed to be married to a man with such a servants heart. I pray that our boys get that as well.
I forgot that I can't add pictures from this computer. I will log onto the laptop tonight and get some new ones added...
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment