
Just pictures on this one and one quick story I want to remember. I was telling my friend Amy today about this and she said I should post it here so I will always remember it. I just never want to forget these moments. I put Maddox down for his nap and Mark does the night time routine. We both lay with him for a few minutes when we put him down. He will say Mommy/Daddy lay with you and point to his pillow. It is so sweet. Well the last few days he has been asking to hold our hands when he goes to sleep. Then he will hold one and ask Hold two of ems? It is just precious. Lord please never let me forget the feeling my heart gets hearing his sweet little voice during those few mintues. I have known for 11 years now (since Cody was born) how much my mom loved me but I have been thinking about how that love will not fade even when my boys are grown men. It makes me want to always be aware of the fact that my husband was once that little adored boy and aware that his mom still loves and adores him like I will my boys. Anyway- got to rambling... there is another new post below this one about Bennett. Love to you all...




No comments:
Post a Comment