Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just days to go....

We are on the final countdown to the arrival of our 3rd son. Only 12 days from now at the latest. I am anxious for that day to come. I am beyond worn out and just need a break from being pregnant. I can't wait to see how much he looks like Maddox and what his arrival does to this family. I am sure he will be a complete joy. Maddox knows all the stuff we are bringing down from the attic is Bennett's. He tells us all the time- Bennett's car seat- Bennett's jankie (what my boys call their blankies- carried down from Cody). It is so sweet. It will be interesting to see how he handles an actual needy baby being here.

Cody started summer on Friday. He was already bored Friday afternoon. He is taking golf lessons that start next week so that should help break up his week some. Luckily our basketball goal seems to be the neighborhood gathering place for all boys 7-15 so that helps too.

Well I intended for this to be longer but there is a little 2 year old boy wanting to play play-do calling me so I better run and take it in while I can. Hopefully the next time I write it will be with the announcement of our new arrival!

No comments: