Monday, November 24, 2008

Drink it in....

These days are flying by way too fast. I still don't feel good so many days I wish would go faster but then I look at my boys and how fast they are growing and I try so hard to just slow down and

drink it in.

I want to remember Maddox and all his silly little words and how much he simply LOVES life. If we could all view life as we do at 18 months things would be so much better. He has such an incredible sense of wonder. He is such a fun little boy. He is now teaching himself to drop kick a ball and to toss a ball in the air and hit it with a little plastic bat. He has such a natural knack for sports. It will be fun to see where that takes him.

Drink it in

I want to remember Cody changing into a young man. Starting to like girls, caring about his hair and clothes, getting more involved with so much at school (book clubs, geocatching, etc). He is in all gifted classes and does so well. God truly blessed me when he gave me that boy. He is such an easy child. He starts basketball again next week. Other parents are always telling me how much they love to watch him play basketball. He is a little spit fire. I want to remember that so badly.

Drink it in

I want to remember the first sings of a new life growing inside me, even when it makes me feel terrible. I want to engrave all the details of this last pregnancy in my mind so when I am old and grey I can still imagine that little flutter inside and the growing excitement of what is to come.

I pray that this holiday season I , along with you, can just slow down for a minute and

Drink it in...

No comments: