This pregnancy is rolling along. I feel some better these days, except in the evenings. Whoever coined the phrase "morning sickness" must have been a man! But I am almost 11 weeks now so hopefully that is almost over.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Fun with leaves!
We have a ton of big trees in our back yard which we love! All of those big trees produce thousands of leaves that fall everywhere in the fall. Luckily I found a blower at a yard sale last year so getting them out is not near as big of a job anymore. Mark blew them all out the back fence gate and Cody had the best time jumping in them. Maddox wanted nothing to do with being in them but sure thought Cody was hilarious! He stood behind the pile and would yell out READY___ SET___ GO!!! It was so cute!
This pregnancy is rolling along. I feel some better these days, except in the evenings. Whoever coined the phrase "morning sickness" must have been a man! But I am almost 11 weeks now so hopefully that is almost over.

This pregnancy is rolling along. I feel some better these days, except in the evenings. Whoever coined the phrase "morning sickness" must have been a man! But I am almost 11 weeks now so hopefully that is almost over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment