Saturday, November 8, 2008

Such a big vocabulary!

People (including Mark and myself) are always amazed at how much Maddox talks. I have never met at 17 month old that speaks in full sentences but he does. He says things like I need help, or Get shoes go side. His latest thing the last few days is saying Go Panthers, which he does at least 20 times a day. He also has been saying, I cute and I funny. It is adorable! He is such a lovable little one. Let's hope we can hit the jackpot on a third child with a good disposition!

He is a complete blankie (or jankie as we call it) baby. He asks for jankie and milk usually twice a day and turns into a major snuggle bug. I just can't get enough! He just walked in here and saw this picture and said Hat - Jankie. So smart!
He wears this Panthers hard hat all the time, walking around with a football saying Down Set HUT HUT HUT. Then he runs somewhere and says touchdown and GO PANTHERS! He is just a boy after his dad's own heart! When I showed him this one he climbed into my lap and said set, hut, and want my football!


No comments: